Professional Pest Control For Eden, Georgia Property Owners
Pests are more than just a nuisance when they get into your Eden home or business. Invading pests are capable of damaging your property, contaminating your food items, destroying your personal belongings, and spreading harmful diseases. To protect your Eden home or business from the wide variety of pests that live in our area, the professionals from Prestige Pest Control are proud to provide excellent pest management solutions. We have been committed to serving the communities of Pooler, Savannah, Bloomingdale, Rincon, Guyton, Midway, Statesboro, Richmond Hill, Hinesville, Bluffton, Hilton Head, and the surrounding areas by providing nothing but the best pest control solutions since 1986. Take your Eden property back from pests when you partner with Prestige Pest Control today.
Home Pest Control In Eden, GA
Your Eden home is one of your most important investments. So why should you allow destructive and dangerous pests to invade your residential property and put that investment at risk? The most effective way to protect your home and family from rodents, insects, spiders, and other pests is to implement an ongoing residential pest control plan from Prestige Pest Control. As a family-owned and operated pest control provider, we understand the importance of protecting your home and family from harm. We work quickly to implement effective home pest control services that will provide long-term protection from pests. Don’t let pests invade your Eden property and threaten your peace of mind. Instead, turn to Prestige Pest Control for residential pest control services that get the job done right.
Which Spiders In Eden Are Harmful To Humans?
Some pests are more harmful to humans than others. And among such pests are spiders. Spiders are arachnids, which means they have eight legs, two body segments, and multiple eyes. Although spiders are one of the most feared pests in the world, they are beneficial to the environment by keeping insect populations under control. All spiders are venomous, but only a few species of spiders have venom strong enough to pose a threat to your health. In most cases, spiders would rather hide from you than bite you. Spiders are reclusive, which means they prefer to hide away from human activity. The most dangerous spiders found in and around Eden properties are black widow spiders and brown recluse spiders. Black widow spiders have shiny black bodies with a distinctive red or orangish marking on their abdomens. This marking often resembles an hourglass shape, but not always. Brown recluse spiders have light brown to tan bodies with a darker, violin-shaped marking behind their head. Brown recluse spiders are also known as fiddle spiders in some regions. When spiders start living in and around your Eden property, it’s an indication that you have an existing insect problem on your hands. Protect your home or business from spiders and other common pests by partnering with the skilled professionals here at Prestige Pest Control. Give us a call today for more information about our spider control options.
The Importance Of Quality Termite Control In Eden, GA
Termites are destructive insects that cost United States property owners billions of dollars each year. While one or two termites might seem too small to cause much harm, when an entire colony works together, they can cause significant structural damage to your property within a relatively short period of time. Without the right protection, termites can infest your property and cause damage for several years undetected. When it comes to keeping your Eden property protected from termites, you need professional termite control services from Prestige Pest Control. At Prestige Pest Control, we are committed to protecting homes and business owners from all kinds of pests, including termites. Our termite control services are designed to eliminate your existing termite infestation and prevent it from returning. With our team of licensed pest professionals by your side, you can rest assured that your Eden property will remain termite-free throughout the entire year. Reach out to Prestige Pest Control today to get started on your first termite treatment!
Commercial Pest Control In Eden, GA
When you run a successful business, it’s your top priority to keep your customers satisfied by providing high-quality products and services. But if your customers notice pests in your commercial facility, they won’t want to return to your business in the future. Pest infestations are a serious threat to your reputation, which is why comprehensive commercial pest control services are crucial. At Prestige Pest Control, we have a deep understanding of area pests and how to keep them away from your business. By utilizing advanced pest control strategies and effective prevention methods, we protect Eden businesses from the area’s toughest pests. Give your commercial property the complete pest protection it needs by reaching out to the professionals here at Prestige Pest Control today. We’re ready to find the right solution for all of your commercial pest problems.
A Step-By-Step Ant Control Guide For Eden Property Owners
Property owners are no strangers to the many types of ants here in Eden. However, it can be confusing to figure out where they are coming from and how they are getting in, which makes ant pest control challenging to maintain. Below are some quick tips to help control the ant populations in your yard:
- Seal up holes: The first step is to locate any gaps around your property. No matter how small they may be, seal them up, as ants can squeeze through even the tiniest of holes.
- Properly store food: One of the most effective forms of ant control in your home is properly storing your food in chew-proof containers. One of the reasons ants live in your pantries is because this easy-access food is what they are looking for when they invade.
- Clean up messes: Clean up the spills in your home as soon as they happen, especially if the spills are from meaty or sweet foods and drinks that ants love.
- Clean up your yard: Ant control in your yard is just as crucial as ant control in your home. Because ants like to build nests in organic debris such as logs and stumps, it is helpful to clean up your yard and remove these objects regularly.
- Remove ant trails: Ants follow where other ants have gone, using their sense of smell. By identifying where a troop of ants has been walking, you can wipe it down and remove their scent, which will keep other ants from following them.
At Prestige Pest Control, our expert technicians can identify where ants come from and provide you with general ant pest control or specifically ant control in your yard or your home. Don't let the ants bother you this summer. Call us today to request an inspection.
The Best Way To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Your Eden Home
Because of their resiliency, we highly recommend seeking a professional's assistance with bed bug control. Many people think that the DIY methods listed online will help them, but below are some reasons at-home methods won't work:
- Rubbing alcohol: The effectiveness of this product depends significantly on the alcohol percentage, and studies show that most bed bugs survive this solution.
- Tea tree oil: Every individual insect must drown in this product to be effective, and anything other than undiluted tea tree oil is harmful to both humans and pets.
- Talcum powder: There is no evidence that this effectively kills bed bugs.
- Baking soda: Like talcum powder, there is no evidence that baking soda is an effective bed bug killer.
The best thing you can do for your home's bed bug control is contact the pros at Prestige Pest Control. With the use of the toughest tools and treatments available on the professional market, our expert technicians exterminate your bed bug infestation in its entirety. Let us help you get back to a full night's sleep. Call us today!
Just How Dangerous Are Cockroaches In Eden?
Cockroaches are one of the worst, most dangerous types of pests to have in your home. Unfortunately, they are plentiful here in Eden. Below are some of the illnesses roaches spread and why you should seek our professional help for your cockroach infestation:
- Cholera: Cockroaches can pass on this severe illness that can cause profuse, watery diarrhea, leg cramps, vomiting, and intense thirst. This illness is serious and caused a worldwide pandemic in the 1800s.
- Giardia: This is another intense gastrointestinal illness that can cause severe cramping, diarrhea, and gas. It can also make its victims severely dehydrated.
- Campylobacteriosis: This infection attacks the gut, causing severe nausea, cramping, and bloody diarrhea. Once contracted, campylobacteriosis can take up to a week to clear your system.
- Allergies and asthma: As roaches leave behind saliva, shed skins, and feces, particles of this will stir up into the air, and these dust mites will aggravate existing allergies and asthma in you and your family. Children are especially susceptible to this.
A cockroach infestation is no joke. At Prestige Pest Control, we specialize in safely exterminating these pests without anyone getting ill. If you have found cockroaches in your home, don't wait. Reach out immediately, and we will help make your home safe again.
Why Fleas Invade Eden Properties And How To Stop Them
One of the most obnoxious pests, fleas will bother you and your pets. Unfortunately, it is very easy to accidentally get a flea infestation in your home because fleas spread in many ways, such as:
- Public transportation: It's common to get exposed to fleas by using things like public transportation. You can pick them up and unknowingly bring them into your home.
- Used furniture: We all love a good deal, but buying used furniture could mean that you are bringing in flea-infested things. Check these items for signs of fleas first.
- Pets: It is crucial to seek veterinary care and assistance when you have pets, as they can help set you up with the most effective pet flea prevention. Unfortunately, pets are notorious for picking up fleas and bringing them home.
No matter how the fleas got into your home, your technician from Prestige Pest Control will exterminate them and help you implement proven prevention strategies to keep them from returning. Give us a call today to learn more.